It is the purpose of the Crowell School of Business to prepare highly skilled, technically competent business persons who have broad preparation in the liberal arts and who can make significant contributions in the workplace or in the Christian organizations they may serve.
Admission into Biola University does not guarantee admission to the business administration major in the Crowell School of Business, nor permission to enroll in upper division Business Administration courses (Intermediate Accounting excepted). Students typically apply to CSB during their 4th semester.
1. Complete, with a minimum "C" (2.0) grade in each of the following courses or the equivalent:
2. A minimum requirement of 30 hours of General Education (which includes Bible) must be completed.
3. Accomplish an overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 in all college level course work completed at the time of formal application to the Crowell School of Business.
4. File an application with the Crowell School of Business for acceptance. Applications are accepted once during the fall and spring semesters.
5. Meet approval of the academic advisor of the Crowell School of Business. The process may require an interview.
You can consult the Pre-Business Academic Advising webpage for a listing of select colleges to see which business courses will transfer into Biola.
For more information, check out this department's website:
The business community is searching for leaders with high ethical and moral standards. The Crowell School of Business is recognized as equipping students with this reputation while being prepared as highly skilled, technically competent business people with a broad liberal arts background who can make significant contributions in both the secular and Christian workplace.
"Biola's Business program doesn't just prepare me for my career; it prepares me for my future."
- Brenna Adamski
Crowell School of Business graduates have gone on to work for organizations such as:
Alumni have positions in areas such as: Accountancy, Auditing, Finance, Social Media Marketing, Sales, Hotel Management, Information Technology, Marketing Research, and Advertising. Some graduates have gone on to own their own businesses as well, including day spas, clothing companies, and restaurants.
Biola graduates from the Business Administration major have also gone on to study at the following graduate schools:
Biola's Crowell School of Business MBA, UCLA, Pacific University, UC Irvine, UC San Diego, University of Southern California.